Pitch Your VC like a Magician
Pitching is all about gathering attention and creating an impression. When you perform your greatest trick in front of your VC,
- Explain the problem and address your startup as the solution rather than directly pitching your product.
- You need to have the calmness and the composure of a magician.
- Provide your VC with some precise details rather than rough ones.
- Also don’t try to fantasize saying you will bring back the dinosaurs.
- Present a detailed statistics showing how much you are prepared for everything.
- Give a glimpse of your previous experiences and the mistakes from which you have learnt.
- Keep your final act simple and don’t drag it.
- Use some animated videos to project your startup.
The curtains are up and there you go, be the magician and stun your VC.
No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!