Box is a concept very similar to Googledocs and Dropbox, allowing the users to access their information from any place at any time.It works on the basics of cloud storage and uses it to store millions of files that can be easily accessed from any location and by more than one user.
The document sharing solution that Box is providing may not be unheard of, but it surely is completely different from the rest. It actually recognizes the user’s needs and supports multiple documents platforms and allows the users to customize and share documents right there. It can be accessed from a laptop, smartphone or table. Plus, it can be actually into whatever platform your business uses, making it customizable.
As a sort of presentation for their first seminar called BoxWorks, they created an explainer video. There are certain features that make this video very unique as well as informative.
- The video uses no voiceover what-so-ever unlike most explainer videos.
- There is upbeat rock music in the background.
- One look at their website shows that their corporate colors simply revolve around white and blue. Following suit their video has a blue background and white text.
- Motion graphics have been used for typography and 2D images in making the video interactive.
- The video mainly focuses on the advantages of Box and statistics.
Since, this video is more of a teaser rather than a startup video pitch, the fact that it does not explain the product is entirely acceptable.