11rush is a fantasy football game. It brings a new and ‘legal’ way to play the popular fantasy football league. It is a weekly game and takes place every Sunday and Monday. Every person can build their own 11 team league and win cash prizes on a weekly basis. All one has to do is choose how much they are willing to put at stake depending on their knowledge of the game and their players.
11rush allows the user to change their team every week depending on the real-time statistics. Every person can either join 10 random users or create a private league to challenge their friends. Depending on the players you choose and their performance on the game day, your fantasy team will receive points. Live updates can be checked right on your mobile phone or using their website. As the games end, the teams that have the most points receive cash prizes.
For a first time player the game may not seem that easy to understand, which is why they have a startup video demo to explain their idea. The video makes fantasy football seem appealing and extremely easy to play. Here are some notable features of this video:
- Uses 2D animation and motion graphics.
- Typography is used to guide the viewer through the whole game process.
- The video guides the viewer carefully through each step of the game. Starting from ‘how to register’ to ‘who wins’, everything has been explained in this video.
- Website screenshots have been used to guide a player through its use.
- The 11rush logo is black and green, which are the colors of focus in this startup video production.
Overall video played a big marketing game in 11rush Football game.