Eric Schmidt with his latest post in slideshare came up with something exciting to read. Yes, it is all about how Google scaled from a startup to an uncompetitive world brand.
Highlights from Eric Post
- Any old business rule won’t work, especially the most successful rule.
- Big Brands are scared of small startups.
- Even a small startup from any part of the world will get the equal opportunity to grow like a Silicon valley startup.
- How to do amazing things at amazing speed?
- Your idea is just an idea until you have the right team.
- Attract smart people, since smart people can build smart products.