Pitching is all about gathering attention and creating an impression. When you perform your greatest trick in front of your VC,
- Explain the problem and address your startup as the solution rather than directly pitching your product.
- You need to have the calmness and the composure of a magician.
- Provide your VC with some precise details rather than rough ones.
- Also don’t try to fantasize saying you will bring back the dinosaurs.
- Present a detailed statistics showing how much you are prepared for everything.
- Give a glimpse of your previous experiences and the mistakes from which you have learnt.
- Keep your final act simple and don’t drag it.
- Use some animated videos to project your startup.
The curtains are up and there you go, be the magician and stun your VC.