Lucky Ant introduces a completely new and different way of helping the local businesses in your area grow. Based in New York, Lucky Ant at the moment covers only a few neighborhoods in New York City. But, they are soon planning to expand.
Lucky Ant picks a local business from each neighborhood and brings it forward. It helps them reach out to their community for help by pitching in. The people in their community can fund their businesses to buy a new oven, a sound system or whatever they have in mind. For each pledge that a person makes they get rewards from the business in terms of free food, classes, gifts, etc.
The idea is interesting as the local businesses like the muffin shop down the street, are one of the most important part of our lives. Lucky Ant gives you a chance to be a part of their lives as well. Their process is explained on their website clearly with the help of a startup video pitch. The video have some notable features which are:
- 2D cartoon-style animation. The whole video is shown like a story told.
- Motion graphics have been used to give the sense of animation.
- Upbeat background music adds to the interesting video.
- The entire idea is explained in great detail using real live examples.
- Lucky Ant logo is carefully placed only three times in the startup pitch video.
- Typography has been added using the corporate colors of green and red in the text.