Freshdesk is a customer support application. It helps by supporting the customer services department and allowing them to integrate a ticketing system for their comments and complaints. This makes it easier to reply to each ticket individually. Tickets can be accessed from anywhere across the globe and are forwarded to the relevant department by the application itself.
Freshdesk helps companies manage their customer services by providing them agents. It’s a new approach to customer services as it has additional support for social media, phone calls and emails. It is an all-in-one support.
With Freshdesk, their approach to customer services is different. However, the service that they are providing is already in some way or the other available in the market. This makes it necessary to use a startup video pitch to explain their idea in detail and make it stand out. Their explainer video that can be found on their websites homepage is far from typical. Let’s look at some of the features of their video:
- 2D animated cartoon graphics have been used.
- The whole video is made like watching a short movie about customer services representatives’ dilemma and how Freshdesk can provide the solution.
- Soothing background music and good voiceover add to the charm of the video.
- Colors and graphics are subtle, making conscious effort to include the corporate colors.
- The video starts with a white background and halfway through it changes to light blue.
Freshdesk’s startup video production is interesting, fun, short and to the point. Their video can be seen as the classic example of an excellent 2D animated video.