Loffles has taken an idea that already exists and re-introduced it in a new way. They help advertisers gather valuable and genuine data that they need for their products. In turn it gives gifts to people for watching ads and giving genuine feedback on them.
This works as a two way road.Loffles has some ads that it needs feedback on for its advertiser clients. Users go to their site, view those ads, provide feedback and they are awarded points. Loffle provides that feedback to the advertisers. These points can be redeemed for gifts, absolutely free.
Loffles uses a startup pitch video to introduce their idea to the viewers hiring a startup video production company. The video is short and to the point. Here are some of its notable features.
- Combination of 3D and 2D animation.
- Interesting background music has been used to make the video a fun watch.
- Only 2 colors have been used for the background, a pale purple and Loffles green.
- Idea is explained by voice over rather than using typography.
- The video starts off right away with explaining what Loffles is without wasting any time on anything else.
- Attractive products are shown to excite and interest the customer to watch the whole video and discover how they can win them for free.
Loffles has used a simple idea combined it with the social media to make a powerful impact. The explainer video tops it off and was the biggest and most successful part of their launch.