Are you creating a mobile app for all?? Therefore, you need a video, to tell how it works, its awesome features & Design – in a brief you have to show that it has all the splendid ingredients to be a hit. So here, some key features for making teaser app video and 10 random best examples of mobile app teaser videos.
Why we need an app video?
- It’s a potential way to inform your budding customers about your app. Instead of writing a paragraph, just tell them in an easy and entertaining way.
- Video has an easy potential to get viral so quickly, because it’s easy to share.
- Now customers loved to see the visual contents rather than scrolling down and up through the description.
- Video has the effective feature to highlight your call to action in a creative way.
- It has a two in one feature, i.e at the same time it can give a quick demo and can pitch your custom audience.
- It represents your apps creativity and quality, then your company itself.
Key factors for creating a teaser video.
- Keep it short:- remember it’s a teaser video, not a tutorial.
- Keep it simple:- Over acting is always harmful, so avoid unnecessary animations, explosions or complicated storylines.
- Be creative:- its difficult to balance creativity with simplicity, so u need to have an out of box thinking to engage and make ‘wow’ your viewers.
- Show your app in action:- make the viewer to get a sense of user experience by showing your app in a phone or a tablet.
- This app will be a solution:- Show how your app is going to find the solutions for the user’s problems, and how it is useful for them.
- Call to action:- Make sure that you include the links in the video description, for example, the LinkedIn app includes their call to action in the title itself.