eWellness, a Telemedicine organization is known for its pioneering DMpt (Distance Monitored Physical Therapy) program. This 6 month, fully insurance reimbursable program is intended for the welfare of a pre-diabetic person. It protects him from becoming a fully diabetic patient. DMpt is a combination of in-office direct-contact physical therapy assessments, re-evaluations and physical performance testing along with online telemedicine program which is completely monitored by in-house physical therapist. This helps to enhance the patient engagement and program accomplishment. The eWellness program stringently adheres to the HIPAA rules.
The video starts with an introduction about the telemedicine company by its CEO, Darwin Fogt. In this almost 5 minute video, Mr. Fogt informs how the wellness physical therapy exercises reduce a patient’s risk from developing Type 2 diabetes. He also briefs on how the patients are referred by the physician and how they are inducted into the program, and trained with unique physical therapy exercises.
Some salient aspects:
The explainer video is created with live video footages, combined with images and text animations.
- The entire video is created with clear, unfussy background, not causing any distraction, and makes a viewer to remain focused on the topic.
- The texts are displayed in white colour with greyish background symbolizing eWellness corporate colours. It facilitates the viewer to have good readability.
- The CEO’s voice is crisp, audible and all the medical terminologies are easy to understand.
- The pain areas are displayed in reddish colour and it helps the viewer to easily identify the ailment zones.
- Video footages of exercise kit, exercise demo of the licensed physical therapist help viewers to easily grasp things.
- No direct CTA, but indirectly conveys to the viewer to participate in the eWellness program.