Startup entrepreneurs can utilize the microblogging service as a huge resource for their business’s day-to-day operation. However, small business folks must know the right accounts to follow in order to benefit from all that Twitter can offer. In this article we had listed out the best Twitter accounts that every small entrepreneur should for sure follow to enhance their marketing skills.
1. Brian Clark
He is one of the top 10 social media marketers to follow on Twitter. The sole genius behind Copyblogger Media which is an astounding and important resource site for content marketing. A site that preached people the essentiality of powerful content to flourish as a business. Follow him on Twitter for fantastic and free online marketing strategies, updates on the latest marketing trends and answers to all your marketing questions.
- The infographic on The Amazingly Simple Anatomy of a Marketing Story. It helps to gain insight on the importance of compelling stories, How to tell the right story? How to structure the story? and 5 Elements of a story. This infographic is smartly designed to look like an old story book.
- Focus on 4 steps to harness the addictive power of Email and turn traffic to your business.
- 4 ways to break the insanity of content marketing competition.
2. Matt Cutts
He is the head of the webspam team at Google. He helps the startups by his articles on gadgets, Google and SEO. His blogs are mostly on how to secure your Google account. He wrote the first version of SafeSearch. He states the decay and fall of guest blogging for SEO.
- Great advice for small business owners
- Video on How To Start A Startup
- Article on iCloud
Rand Fishkin is the co-founder of SEOMoz, a successful and popular SEO resource of all time. The fame and reach of SEOMoz compelled him to establish it into a big company named as Moz. Currently, one among the top provider of online marketing tools and internet services. In order to concentrate on his book on startup marketing, he stepped out of the shoe of a CEO. On Twitter, he regularly shares his observations on the state of the online marketing industry and tips on how to use social media marketing to your best advantage.
- How to be ranked as No. 1 on Google for “best X apps”
- The Landing Page Manifesto- A Slideshare which serves as the guru for landing pages.
- Superb analysis of title tag length & how/when Google might change them for you.
- Is it possible to have good SEO with great content?
- 7 concepts of advances on-page SEO
He retweeted many SEO secrets that a startup can adapt and frame better marketing strategy.
4. Neil Patel
He is an entrepreneur, investor, advisor and blogger. He has started 2 SaaS analytics companies, CrazyEgg and KISSmetrics with hnshah. He clearly states what to do and what not to do in social media.
- The 5 marketing must haves of an online startup- Forbes website.
- How to persuade customers to convert on a high-priced SaaS products
- 4 Techniques That’ll Double Your Landing Page Conversions
5. Michael Hyatt
He is the author of New York Times best seller, Platform: Get noticed in a noisy world. He is one among the Forbes list of Top 10 Online Marketing Experts. Most of his blogs are value-based, imparting knowledge on the qualities a entrepreneur should adopt.
- Changing your perspective goes a long way
- Why keeping your commitments is critical to your influence?
- 7 Apps that help you achieve your goals
6. Danny Sullivan
He is widely considered as Search Engine guru. He is the founding Editor of MarketingLand and SearchEngineLand. It covers Google, Facebook, Twitter, SEO, SEM and all things about digital marketing, search marketing and search. His expertise helps startups in their online marketing efforts.
- Analysing social media and optimising SEO’s.
- Retweets from Search Engine Land and Marketing land.
7. Gary Vaynerchuk
Realizing the importance of e-commerce, he created WineLibrary.com and WineLibrary TV. He became the CEO of Vaynermedia and the most wanted host of AskGaryVee show.
He suggests on strategies that has worked for his business and how you can make social media work for you. He throws tips on social media marketing and insights into the inner workings of the online marketing world.
•Videos that play the best of his own shows
•A short film on How I do a business?
•How to determine ROI of social media?
Thanks for following the footprints of some great entrepreneurs. These gurus on twitter will enable you to follow their trail and plan a successful marketing strategy. We must have missed a few of them, do take a few minutes to mention them in the comments section below.